Plan Your Visit (visit our FAQ page too)
Our guidelines and policies are listed below to help you plan your visit – the comfort and safety of all our guest is our top priority and we need your participation. Please read the information and safety rules below. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 512.820.3636. See y’all soon!
Thank you for your interest in visiting our lil’ micro water park! What is a “micro water park” you might ask – Well Splash Shack is a first of it’s kind located in Cedar Park Texas specifically designed and developed to cater to Kids (ideal age range of 1 – 10 years old) adults can enjoy too. With only one forward facing central water structure that houses slides, tipping buckets and a large dump bucket – children can explore and parents can easily keep their eyes on them. As a safety feature Splash Shack has a zero water depth floor that our structure sits on. Splash Shack is the perfect little experience for first time slide riders and or those that don’t like high speed waterslides, but it’s definitely for those that love the water and to have fun! Did we mention it’s indoor, year-round fun. No sunscreen required!
1. HAVE FUN (We absolutely love this rule)
2. The Splash Shack is a wet environment – therefore, for the safety of all guest, there is no running allowed at any anytime at the Splash Shack
- Paid admission is required to enter the Splash Shack – please see our pricing for details
- All guests age 15-years and under must be accompanied at all times by a guest 18-years and older.
- At no time may children age 15 and under be left unattended at our facility.
- All children under 36″ tall must be accompanied by an adult at all times this includes on the splash structure – children must ride slide alone – no double riding on slides .
- Failure to follow posted guidelines may result in serious injury or expulsion from the facility.
- Splash Shack is an indoor water park. You will get wet!
- Splash Shack is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Admission to our facility may be denied/revoked without a refund issued for any of the following reasons:
- The suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other illegal substance.
- Evidence of open wounds
- Guests not wearing proper swim attire
- For the safety of our guests, visibly sick children or adults can be asked to leave the facility at any time.
- Waterslides are high thrill rides. Riders will experience steep declines, inclines, changing directions and high speed. Please exercise caution and good judgment if you have any conditions that might be affected by this.
- Our slides have a minimum/maximum height requirement
- There is no height restriction for our play structure (only the slides).
- We have set aside an area just for little’s under 36″ and smaller to enjoy.
- Please rinse off before entering any water attractions – this helps our water chemistry.
- Do not swallow the pool water.
- Prolonged exposure to chlorinated water may cause irritation to those with sensitive skin or asthma. Showering and taking breaks may prevent irritation.
- Outside food/drink/drink coolers
- Large electronic devices
- Splash shack is 100% tobacco-free. Smoking, vaping (including electronic cigarettes) and any form of tobacco products are not permitted anywhere on our property.
- Lawn/Folding Chairs
- Inner tubes, mattresses, body boards or other floating devices and toys.
- Magic markers, spray paint
- Glass of any kind
- Spiked Clothing or jewelry on the slides
- Mace/pepper spray
- Chewing Gum
- Splash Shack is a family park, so we expect all of our guests to behave in a family friendly manner.
- Line jumping, profanity, and unruly behavior are offensive to other guests and may cause ejection from the facility without a refund.
- In keeping with our family friendly environment and for health and safety reasons, dress codes are strictly enforced.
- Proper swim attire is required. Non-swim attire (I.E. Cotton, denim, and cut-offs) and clothing with rivets, buckles, or exposed metal are not permitted on attractions.
- Tattoos and clothing with rude, vulgar or offensive language or graphics is not permitted and shirts cannot be turned inside out as a solution.
- Park Admission may be denied if clothing is deemed by management to be inappropriate or too revealing.
- You are required to remove your footwear, loose jewelry or glasses before entering our Splash Zone
- Parents, Please take your children to the restroom often! All babies/toddlers who are not fully potty trained are required to wear a properly fitting swim diaper at all times.
- To maintain the privacy of our guests, camera images should be restricted to your family and friends. Conventional and cell phone cameras are strictly prohibited in locker rooms and restrooms.
- By entering the play area, each guest grants Splash Shack the right to film, videotape, or photograph him/her in the play area without payment or consideration for marketing purposes.
- There is an inherent risk in participating in any water park or play center activity. We expect guests to exercise good judgement and act in a responsible manner. Guests must also obey all oral and written warnings and utilize all safety equipment properly. Those who do not comply with ride rules may be ejected from the park without refund.
- If you pay for admission and need to leave for any reason, refunds may or may not be issued and will be decided on a case by case basis by a manager.
- If you would like to cancel your party with 7+ days before your party date, we will allow a full refund of your deposit.
- If you would like to cancel your party and there are 4-6 days before your party date, we will gladly reschedule but we cannot administer a refund and the deposit will be forfeited if canceled.
- If you would like to cancel your party with 3 days or less before your party, you will not be issued a refund of the deposit and will not be allowed the option to reschedule.